Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And the RAKs Keep Coming....

As I posted before I have been reading that there are quite a few people putting up beads, jewelry and goodies for Auction with proceeds towards Andrew Thorton's medical bills. My post has become so big that it is unmanageable, images just position themselver where they want so I decided to open a second post for the RAKS that keep coming.  To find out more visit my previous post by CLICKING HERE.


My contribution consists of Handmade Polymer Clay Beads for auction.  If you are interested, post a comment or email me with your Bid and the piece you are interested in.  Click Here to Bid. And just for bidding or comenting on this post or the other one you will receive one entry in my Giveaway.

Auction ends October 31st 2010

I am leaving the starting bid open.  Please bid with your heart and spread the word.






Current Bid:  $50.00-Congrats Kathee C, you won this bid
My PC Heart: Size (Aprox.2 1/2 " x 1 1/2" measured on longest ad widest side of heart)
It coordinates with beads used to make the "My PC Necklace" and Bracelet featured in the Summer Issue of Stringing Magazine.












Current Bid: $30.00-Congrats Katie N, you won this bid.Heart Focal Polka Dot Set:



* 1 Heart Focal Bead: Aprox. 25x20mm (Measuring the widest and longest part of the heart). Top drilled.

* 2 Colors Polka Dots Rondelles: Aprox. 18x8 mm
* 2 Blue Polka Dots Rounds: Aprox. 14mm
* 2 Yellow Polka Dots Rounds: Aprox. 12mm
* The 2 6mm rounds are a gift.





These are the other pieces up for Auctionon that I know of:  CLICK HERE to see previous auctions I have blogged about in a previous post.

New RAKS I have spotted :


Jeannette Cook, of Beady Eyed Women, has graciously put up for auction her necklace, "La Femme Spirit". Isn't it beautiful? Email her at BDIDWMN@aol.com to place your bid.





 



Kim Van Antwerp  has generously donated this monocle-wearing magpie to be auctioned.  CLICK HERE to find out more and how you can bid to win this stylish feathered fellows.




Jean Yates has put up this necklace to auction off to help raise money for Andrew's medical bills.  To find out more about the piece and how to bid to win, CLICK HERE.





Juli's got an auction going featuring these glass beads. CLICK HERE to visit her blog and see how you can get ahold of these pretties.






Heather is auctioning off her Seek Wisdom Necklace and Earring set that was featured in the October 2009 issue of Bead Trends magazine in the Featured Designer section. CLICK HERE to go to her blog and Bid.



If you know of someone else that is auctioning something for Andrew's medical expenses, please let me know and I will include a link in this post.


Feel free to use any part of this post to help promote all these Acts of Kindness and Thanks for reading, beading and Auctioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails