Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It Seems Like Forever.....

It has been so long since I have not been in my blogger dashboard that it was deleted from my history, yet not my memory.

I am slowly regaining a sense of self, and again having time to be able to nurture myself in a more selfish way.

These 6+ months have been incredible.  There have been so many emotions.  So many rewards, challenges and then some more rewards.

My baby is the best thing that has happened to me.  I thank her daily for choosing me as her mommy and I still melt every time she smiles at me.  Today I was feeding her and she started playing with my bangs while eating.  I cannot describe how much I enjoyed this.

We are doing some late "Spring Cleaning"!  Hahaha... in the middle of summer.  Hope to be back a little again at least some days every week after we are done.  Again, hope but make no promises since the little missy is the boss and I am just a happy servant.

My beads are still in their boxes.  My work bench is not a changing station, that idea never worked but it was full of diapers and baby clothes until a few days ago when we started our cleaning and organizing.  We've been busy bees.

My muse is still in a box where I carefully put her away and has been asking to bet let out for at least one day.  I hope to be able to please her shortly.

It feels good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails