Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Year....


It has been a year since I started this blog. So many wonderful things have happened throughout this year:


I have made jewelry, experimented with new techniques and materials.

I have made wonderful beading friends along the way. I treasure these nice and sincere friendships more than anything.

I have become a Reiki Master, and have grown. My way of seeing and living life has changed for the better.

I have become pregnant and given birth to a wonderful baby girl. This is why I am not posting since January. I have embarked on the most wonderful trip one can take: motherhood.

I have won many giveaways and hosted a giveaway of my own.

I have helped wonderful friends and have been helped by many more.

I have received many gifts; some in the form of an email, a friendship, just a note to say hello. These simple things that life gives on a daily basis are the true holders of happiness.

I want to thank you all for being there. For reading my posts, for posting and letting me be a part of your beading world and more.

I hope to be back on a more regular basis soon, but I know I still have some adapting and tuning of my time in this new life I now have.

I miss this e-world, but I also know I will be back soon enough, and as soon as it is meant to be.

Thank you for a wonderful year.  Many happy wishes and blessings. I am looking forward to another year sharing our jewelry, pojects and hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails