Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I love Making Jewelry!

I have not made a single piece of jewelry for over two years, except for pasta necklaces, but that doesn't count, or does it?.  That's too much, right?  Well yes, but being the "Stay at Home Slave" of a Two year old just makes you do crazy things like that.  And if that baby had colic, GER... well... lets just say that this is the least of the crazy things I've done in these past couple of years.

I started making some friendship bracelets for my daughter, because she loves jewelry, clothes, shoes and anything wearable.  I just loved toys when I was two.  But hey, that was the perfect opportunity to take the dust off my bead boxes and start creating.


I made this bracelet using some lampwork pastel beads, waxed cotton cord and a Button.  It can be worn as a 3 wraps bracelet or a necklace.

As you can see, I cannot do wire work yet because she wants to help and touch everything I take out for a project, but no complaints here.  I really wish she grows up to be a creative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails