Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Gift

Yesterday I received an ArtBeads Gift Card!  It was such a nice gift and it came from a very thoughtful person.  She included a nice message with the gift card.  I have no current budget for bead shopping so this has been a wonderful Christmas gift!  I love to shop for beads, receive them in challenges, and to be honest, I love to just hoard them.

This is what I picked.  I felt like brown and blue, so I picked these beads.  I hope to be able to make a pendant out of polymer clay to go with them and mix ceramic and PC.




THANK YOU!!!  I am already enjoying my gift and cannot wait to recive my beads.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! I think that flower bead at the top is my favorite. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gesture!:) Great bead choices... I'll pick them myself too - specially the brown.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails