Monday, December 20, 2010

What's Cooking?

Can you beleive that I have these focals cut and ready to bake for over a month?  I made them when I decided to participate in Erin's Challenge of Color, because I was supposed to also make some Polymer Clay Beads to match my palette.  But I first got distracted playing with me stamps, my etch and pearl tools, and I really wanted to paint them after baking, and then I could not sit down again long enough to make my challenge beads.  Lucky I had some that were right on with the palette.



They are baking in the oven as I am writing this, and I will hopefully be able to sit in my table long enough to play a little with paint and finish them while I still have some "ME" time.

1 comment:

  1. Those are sure pretty Yeli! I love the colors and textures in them. I can't wait to see the final products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails