Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Reviews - Blogs to Visit: Paper Beads

I will be posting weekly or biweekly about fun, curious, exciting and useful blogs I run into.  This will be a new section of my blog called Weekend Reviews - Blogs to Visit.

Amelia is a talented jewelry maker and she has a great tutorial for making paper beads in her blog.  She shows them in a graphic and simple way.  I am really looking forward to trying to make some soon.  She also has many wonderful jewelry pieces made using her paper beads.  Visit her blog, you do not want to miss it.



She has recently made a tutorial for spacer beads.  Click here to check it out.  There are other tutorials in Amelia's Blog.  You can find more links to them in My Pages Section of my blog.

To enter my giveaway of a Polymer Clay Pendant and Beads CLICK HERE for instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails