Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Power of the $3.00 Sign!

I have seen people come to the table to see this $3.00 item on display.  Some of them just buy the $3.00 item, but many more continue to look and buy at least a couple more things.




I make these book thongs out of inexpensive materials, I also make some fancy ones that are more expensive, but the thing is that if I make these I get more people interested in the rest of my jewelry.  I recommend you have a big $3.00 sign with earrings, book thongs or any item you can make easily with little investment to attract potential customers to your table.

Some people decide to get the more fancy book thongs or bookmarks, but they still came to my table because of the $3.00 sign!

To enter my giveaway of a Polymer Clay Pendant and Beads CLICK HERE for instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails