Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Dear Friend's Choice

Yesterday I met with my dear friend.  We had a lot to talk about since we had not gotten together for over six months.  Between her travels, mine and my pregnancy we had not been able to set some time aside for us.  We caught up; we went together to a personal activity we share and after that lunch.  I had a great salad and some fruit.  It was a wonderful morning!

Now back to jewelry... this is the set she picked out.  I have to admit that this is the one I thought she would.  It looked fantastic on her.  I am glad she is taking a little reminder of me when she leaves town.  I will miss her and always have her in my heart.  And of course, there are phones, and she will be coming to visit some family every once in a while.


This set is made of fancy marble beads and sterling silver chain, spacers and beads.  And of ccourse, SS wire.  The clasp is handmade.

These are the matching earrings.  Not that you need me to tell you this.... :)

To enter my giveaway of a Polymer Clay Pendant and Beads CLICK HERE for instructions.

1 comment:

  1. Yeli, both autumn themed jewelry sets are so gorgeous, I would have had a hard time choosing! What beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails