Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Inspired by... The Challenge of Color by Erin


Jewelry Designer Erin Prais-Hintz is hosting a Color Challenge.  Erin challenges the use of a color palette of your choice.  To find out more CLICK HERE.

I chose a blue, brown, beige and sort of pinkish color for mine.  I am wondering if I should ask Erin to include one surprise color in mine?  I liked Courtney's idea to ask for a surprise palette.

I just can't wait to get my colors and start thinking about what to make.  I also want to include an art bead that represents the palette.  But I never know what I'll make until I sit in front of my table and let the muse roll!

1 comment:

  1. Great fun! I hope you like what I have selected for you... but if you don't feel free to substitute or add in a flair of your own! Very few rules in this challenge other than to be open to the possibility. I am so glad to have you on board Yelisa! If anyone is interested, I need to know by Friday so I have time to select a one of a kind palette just for you to mail out on Saturday. Be sure to email me the information!

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails