Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I got my Color Palette

I blogged before about Erin's fun color challenge.  I got my palette.  These are the colors I will be working with.



I want to make at least one art bead out of Polymer Clay and the mauve color will be a challenge to reproduce in PC.  I am happy to embrace this challenge and see where it takes me.  I love this palette and I am surely inspired by it.

There are a lot of participants in this challenge from the US (ME, PA, CT, MD, NY, TX, CA, KS, OH, MT, MN, FL, AZ, IN, OR, VA) and some more from abroad (Canada, Australia, England, Germany, Korea).  Isn't this fun?

Thanks again to Erin for this great opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yeah I am doing this too I'm in CT!!! I got teals - I love that she mailed the whole thing like a post card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails