Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! We do not celebrate this day in my home country or in Spain. But I love the idea of giving thanks. There are so many wonderful things I am grateful and can be grateful for that I really think this is a tradition we will embrace.


I am grateful for this past year of my life, for my wonderful husband and the loved child that is on her way. I am so grateful for my family and for the friends I have made this year. For surviving in this rough economy and always having what I need.

I am grateful for my blog and for all of you who read me. I am grateful for being of service to others, for going out of myself which is the best way to enjoy life.

I told my husband yesterday that I was grateful for our marriage. We have bonded incredibly this last year and have grown together and see a nice path ahead.

I am so ever grateful for this wonderful life that has been given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails