Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Jewelry Part - Plans and Projects

These are some goodies I bought yesterday.  I hope to use them this weekend.

1st I want to show you an Etch and Pearl set of tools I bought for my Polymer Clay.  I want to make some pendants and this is just what I needed to make what I have in mind.


I will try to remember to make pictures while I am working with my PC.

These other goodies I bought at Michael's.  They were on the clearance rack and I just fell in love with them.  I could see them turning in to necklaces and jewelry as I was putting them in my basket.




I have been looking for a skeleton Key for a while.  I got there late, they were almost all gone, but I was able to snatch this one.


I am off to my studio now to start getting my hands into these projects that are dancing around in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails