Friday, March 19, 2010

Reiki and Jewelry

What is Reiki

Reiki is a simple and powerful energetic therapy. The energy is transmitted by laying on hands or by remote or absentee healing.  Our bodies are filled with energy.  We have seven energetic centers called chakras.  Reiki works with our energy, unblocking physical, emotional and spiritual blocks.  It balances the chakras and brings harmony to our body and spirit as it gets rid of energy blockages that we have accumulated throughout our lives.

We are all born with this capacity.  We just need to be attuned by a reiki master to be able to connect to the universal energy source and pass this energy in treatments through our hands.  With reiki, we do not pass on our own energy.  We are just channels that receive and pass energy.  After a reiki treatment we feel as good as the patient and reiki has also worked on us at the same time.

About Reiki and Me

I have been a Reiki practitioner for 15 months and recently have been attuned as a Reiki II, Master or Teacher.

Reiki has brought great things to my life, spiritually, emotionally and physically.  On the physical level it has helped me live without pain.  And I have improved my health.  Emotionally it has helped me become a serene and grateful person.  Spiritually it has given me the gift of Trust.  Trust in a Power greater than myself to take care of my life.  A complete surrender of my will no matter how small or big the situation is.

Reiki and Jewelry

As I am working with my jewelry, I feel reiki flowing and energizing my pieces.  I can also attune them to Reiki if asked.

What if I do not want Reiki?

Then no matter how much Reiki a person wants to send you, you will not receive it.  Reiki can never be used to harm or to violate free will.  No serious reiki practitioner will give anyone reiki to a person that does not want it.  My jewelry will not pass reiki on to you if you do not wish to receive the Reiki energy.

Interested in Reiki?

Email me.  Surf the Web.  I am sure that you will not regret any experience that Reiki might give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails