Sunday, August 29, 2010

My First Things from Challenge Swap 5

The theme was natural materials, earth tones.  I got a wonderful stash of beads.  This challenge has been inspiring for most of us.  Lots of people have already been posting as they've been making.  Here is what I have so far:

All the materials are from the kit: hemp cord, mother of pearl and shell chips.  Below are the matching earrigs.  This was the first thing I made.  As I opened the kit I started makig it.  Today I just finished the clasp and earrings.


I wish I could make earrings that would go into your ear with just hemp...



Here I used gold plated rounds, mother of pearl diamonds, stringing wire, terminals and feather from my stash.  The rest of the materials, are from the kit.



These are the matching earrings.

If you want to see what the other participants have been making, just CLICK HERE and be sure to check frequently since we are uploading as we make 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails