Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My baked, antiqued and sealed PC Creations

First I have to say that I was not using my regular oven because I am out of town.  This toaster oven burnt some of my beads.  Some were badly burnt, others just a tiny spot.  So I thought that the best way to deal with this was antiquing.  It went well for some of the pieces.  I must admit that I am not happy with how they all turned out.  For these unlucky ones, I have a sale.  The sets are 6 beads, 2 of which are burnt.  I am selling them only at the cost of materials.

I will start posting the more lucky ones (I do not have good light here also):




I think this one looks good.  I did not intend on antiquing it, but I think it gives it an interesting look.  The heart is reversible, it is actually the same decoration on boths sides, but you do not have to worry if it turns.  You can also choose the side you like best.  This baby pink set is contrasted with chocolate brown and some white, blue and chocolate brown flowers.





I also like how this set turned out.  The pedant is drilled on both sides on the top.  It is a light blue antiqued clay adorned with beautiful cane flowers.







These are the unfortunate ones.  I tried to give them a dirty antique look.  Too dirty? Maybe I should have just left the 4 big ones and the 4 medium ones that were ok, as they were.  But what is done is done.  I am not the only who wishes she had a time machine to go back and fix things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails