Saturday, April 24, 2010

Book Thongs AKA Bookmarks

The other day we were talking on the Beading Dayli forums about boookmarks being good sellers.  Someone mentioned book thongs.  I looked them up.  Thank God for the Internet!!  I was curious about what they would look like.  They are very easy to make. 

I have to take things to sell at a place where people like to buy things for books.  They also like to buy things under $3.00.  I inmediatey thought about some plastic beads I have laying around - I received them as a gift.  And they are the perfect beads for book thongs!!!


And this is how they look on a book. 



I prefer to make them using rayon cord.  I think the beaded book thongs leave marks on the books.  But I have not experienced this, so it is just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails