Monday, February 8, 2010

I am so Excited!

I want to use my first post to share my excitement for being published in the Spring and Summer 2010 editions of Stringing Magazine.

I always dreamed of being published, until one day I just got busy and submitted some of my work.  When they contacted me telling me they had preselected some of my work, I was really happy.  Even more so when I was told that one of my bracelets was chosen for the Spring 2010 edition.  Look for it!  It is about to come out to the newsstand.  http://www.stringingmagazine.com/


Three days ago, they also told me that they had chosen a necklace and a bracelet for the Summer 2010 issue. 

I cannot upload the pictures until the magazines have been published.  I plan on doing it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails